[Rhodes22-list] new/used Rhodes

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 12:27:41 EDT 2014

Sorry to hear about your theft.  I hope they didn't get your bike!
Regards, Don
On Friday, April 18, 2014 8:07 AM, Richard Beytagh <rbeytagh at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben

It was me, your roving R22 transporter. Delivered the boat to the plant in
Edenton for a full refurb.  Warning, had my truck broken into in Birmingham
in the parking lot at Cracker Barrel. Lost my laptop and various other
items.

Thanks for the help offer, but there's a bit of work to be done before we
splash.

Cheers

Richard
SV Waif