[Rhodes22-list] new/used Rhodes

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:03:21 EDT 2014

Many thanks for all the useful feed-back on helping me resolve my laptop Vs
tablet dilemma.

I am coming to the conclusion that what I need is a laptop for my office
based activities and a tablet for when I'm on the road.

At the risk of eliciting a flood of responses, are any of you using a
tablet to integrate into your boat's navigation system, nothing too
complicated....

Thanks again

Richard
S/V Waif