[Rhodes22-list] ? Re: new/used Rhodes ?

Art Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Sat Apr 19 16:05:46 EDT 2014

I just have to chuckle about when we used to correct for not changing the subject line...

I just moved into a LG 8.3 with Verizon, surrendering smartphone phoning to a basic Samsung.  The subscription costs are virtually unchanged.  Battery life superb, readability much improved,  hotspots like a charm, and maps works better.  This unit stays cool, so I can baggie out moisture if I want.  I, too, got a Zagg keyboard case.  Happy sailor here.

I hope every one is a happy sailor.

Art