[Rhodes22-list] fender adjustment?

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Apr 21 19:43:33 EDT 2014

I have found the rolling hitch to be the fastest and most secure way to tie
fenders. With a bit of practice you can tie it in an instance. If you are
not familiar with the knot see a demonstration here:
http://www.animatedknots.com/rollinghitch/index.php?Categ=boating&LogoImage=
LogoGrog.jpg&Website=www.animatedknots.com

Graham