[Rhodes22-list] fender adjustment?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Apr 21 23:37:20 EDT 2014

My favorite fenders are these - the 23" size. They stay in place
against most of the fixed piers we've seen and in raft-ups and don't
take up nearly as much space in the laz as the round ones.

http://www.boatcovers.cc/cgi-bin/catalog.pl?item_id=9

We fasten them to the cabintop handrails. Our handrails are metal and
we found a plastic clip that fits them. Makes them easy to attach
though we usually take a loop around the line to secure it. We don't
usually have to adjust them up and down but you can do that by
adjusting the knot. fore and aft is just moving it along the rail.

I've attached a photo

Best,
Mary Lou