[Rhodes22-list] fender adjustment?

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 07:50:37 EDT 2014

I use plastic hooks attached to the hand rail.  When leaving the dock I pull the fenders aboard and let them hang in the cabin.  On returning to the dock I toss them "overboard" and they at the same right height.  This works well when returning to your home dock each time.  They can be adjusted on the hooks.  Have had them for four years with out any breakage.  Joe Riley, Lake Hartwell.