[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: New mainsail

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Wed Apr 30 21:35:41 EDT 2014

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 30999 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Art,

Yes, we are ready. We bought a house in Mandarin not far from NAS Jax. Here is a picture of the dock with six deeded slips. I can walk from the house to the slip in about 2 minutes.

s/v AIRPOWER will be right at home on the St Johns River! I won't be there until October, but the family will be headed down in July.

You're welcome anytime!

Cheers,
Ted

S/v AIRPOWER