[Rhodes22-list] How's your keel work progressing?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Aug 1 09:27:02 EDT 2014

Thanks to all for their suggestions. It seems like the consensus is to find
a way to heat the keel. That makes sense and very helpful to know what
temperature to aim for. If that doesn't work the bulldozer with a jet engine
is next. I'll let you all know what happens. Meanwhile I gave myself a nasty
cut with the band saw and that is slowing me down.

Graham Stewart
gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
613 389-1737