[Rhodes22-list] HOW DO YOU SAIL SINGLEHANDED?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Aug 4 18:04:21 EDT 2014

Smooth water makes a tremendous difference. We rarely get it on the
weekends on the Chesapeake but sometimes find it midweek.

BTW, we don't sail with the poptop up if there are other boats
around. Every now and then we end up crossing huge wakes with water
over the bow and maybe even across the cabin top. It's that maybe
that we're trying avoid.

We've also discovered that having the bimini up in much more than 12
knots affects the way the boat handles.

Best
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless