[Rhodes22-list] Help needed with choosing an outboard for my Rhodes 22

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Aug 26 23:17:01 EDT 2014

with one person on board,  5 knots on a fully charged battery.  good for day sails, not for long cruises against a tide.  for that I use the ;loud smelly gasoline monster.

refurbished in 2004 with the usual lazy man's sail plan.

Joseph A. Doucet
70 Pumping Station rd
Ridgefield, Ct 06877
203-438-4346