[Rhodes22-list] Installing a hatch

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Aug 28 06:13:25 EDT 2014

Next time try putting the main anchor out and then back into the beach. I
usually raise the rudder and centerboard and use the motor to back in and
then  throw the stern anchor on shore. You can step off into about a foot of
water (or  less).

Rummy

In a message dated 8/27/2014 9:44:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,