[Rhodes22-list] HIGH THRUST PROP?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Aug 29 09:29:20 EDT 2014

We have a 5 year old Yamaha high thrust 8 hp motor with
the big prop but it also is geared for high thrust. The
biggest advantage we've seen is motoring in steep chop.
Somehow we don't cavitate nearly as much as we did with
our old Honda - also a high thrust model but the prop was
smaller. The prop really digs in. It is different backing
but can't describe how.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:02:43 -0700 (PDT)
  The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>