[Rhodes22-list] Boat lift

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Dec 13 15:34:28 EST 2014

All I did was have some "extensions" fabricated out of steel that
replaced the short ones that held the bunks to the lift designed for
power boats.  The extensions were made to be long enough to allow the
keel to clear the hoist frame, which as I recall was about 24" (but
that's from memory -- you should measure!)  I would suggest you make
them a little longer than needed, and put in some extra mounting holes
to make them adjustable.  Mine have been in place for three summers
(fresh water) and have worked fine.  The bunks flex to hold the boat
just like the trailer does.  Nothing else supports the boat.

Bruce
s/v Tuxedo