[Rhodes22-list] Matters of the heart.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Dec 19 06:33:16 EST 2014

I just wanted to let everyone on the list know that I will be out of
commission for a while. Monday I'm having heart bypass surgery. I will be in the
hospital recovering for about a week and then two months at home before I
can  even drive. The prognosis is good and I'm confident the procedure will
be  successful. My problems are both hereditary and exposure to agent orange
in  Vietnam. Hopefully the VA will step up and provide me with extended
medical  benefits in the future.
You all behave yourselves. I will probably be monitoring the list in the
hospital, but not able to respond.

Rummy