[Rhodes22-list] Moving Ozone from Ohio to Minnesota

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Dec 28 09:48:11 EST 2014

Hi Ron

Thanks for considering me. I would love to do this for you as I haven't
visited that part of the country yet. Unfortunately it's an 800 mile trip
for me to get to Sandusky from my home in NC so just the cost of diesel
alone would make it uneconomical.

You'll probably be better off just renting a U-haul or the like and doing
it over a weekend.

I wish you a happy 2015 with many sailing weekends.

Richard
S/V Waif