[Rhodes22-list] Moving trailerless boat in VA

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Dec 30 07:31:43 EST 2014

Elle,
Thanks for asking. I'm heeling quickly and getting stronger every day. I've
 been using a minimal amount of pain pills and doing everything that is
asked of  me. Breathing exercises are a pain in the ass, but I have noticed
that the more  I do, the better I feel. Walking farther every day and hope to
be back to normal  in a couple of weeks. It is an amazing process.
It is more important now than ever to sign your posts so everyone will know
 who is posting.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/29/2014 4:00:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,