[Rhodes22-list] Moving trailerless boat in VA

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Dec 30 13:53:38 EST 2014

Graham,
I had the triple bypass surgery on Monday the 22nd and went came on
Christmas day. Since this whole thing started I've dropped twenty pounds and
today I walked a quarter of a mile twice. I'm getting my strength and wind back
little by little. Each day is better. I've been on this list so long that I
 doubt it could function without my supervision. :)

Rummy

In a message dated 12/30/2014 11:09:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,