[Rhodes22-list] internetoutboards: 8 vs 9.9hp

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Dec 30 15:16:35 EST 2014

Hey! I'm an ex F-27 owner. Loved it but too small for long cruises (now been
there done that in another boat) and too much boat for all the single
handing I do now ("I got a tiger by the tail" came to mind at times).
Thought about an F-24 but even MK I is a bit pricey (wife has been very
patient but...)

Rhodes seems to have every feature of tri  (and more comfort) except the
awesome speeds. But, I'm older now and just enjoy being out there so much
can live w/o speed. Loving it!

Brooks