[Rhodes22-list] Gotta Move South - Suggestions?

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 12:13:40 EST 2014

stan,

the albemarle sounds great. i've been on it and it's everything you say it
is. now if you could just work it out so that you tie up the boat, step off
and find yourself in the italian market in south philly, i'd move there in
a second. . . .

lynn

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr
Hallelujah! The Short Course in Beer is out in a second, revised edition.
To take a look, go to:  *http://bit.ly/shortbeer <http://bit.ly/shortbeer>*

Want more beer?  shortcourseinbeer.blogspot.com

Want more Lynn? http://amzn.to/11bDzJK