[Rhodes22-list] Standing rigging thickness

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sun Feb 16 19:01:03 EST 2014

Ken,

 Nice work. My cabin is indeed bent. I sure the previous owners over
tightened the rigging and sailed the boat hard. It came with a replaced baby
stay and the port side traveler connection on the back stay was torn off.
When I install the new bulkhead I will be fitting it with a jack like you
used. I'm also moving it forward to get it centered under the mast.

John S