[Rhodes22-list] Lauderdale in May and Great 2010 R22 For Sale

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 9 15:35:33 EST 2014

Reid:  While it is true that I am not able - at present - to put the boat in the water possibly by May, I may be able to.  So keep us in mind.

Ideally, someone who has already made a decision, will come along and recognize a great deal.

2010 Rhodes 22 Top of the
Line For Sale:  Health Issues force sale
(but not a give away) after more than 16 years of Rhodes 22 ownership between
two R22:  One Re-Cycled and One New – the
2010.

All of the Key R22 Features,
IMF (In the Mast Furling) Main, 150% Genoa on CDI Furling System, Pop-Top
Enclosure (for on-board camping), Electric Motor Lift, Yamaha 9.9 Extra Long
Shaft, Marine Head (never used), two opening hatches, Anchor, Deck, and running
lights,  ’09 Triad Single Axle Trailer,
Captain’s Seats, 15 Gallon On Demand Water Tank, Fixed ICOM VHF Radio, 12V DC
and 120AC Power, Two Batteries with two solar charges, Two Anchors, Stern
Ladder with Flat Steps, Galley Set up with built in shelves below the sink,
Full Cushions (Below and Cockpit in excellent shape), storage cover, Bimini,
dock lines and fenders, bottom paint, GB Mast hoist system for easy set up, etc.  Sailed only two winter seasons in South
Florida.  Currently in covered storage on
the trailer ready to roll to a new sailing ground from Stuart, Florida.

A steal at $35,000.  A comparable 2014 would cost over $60,000. Seller
will split Certificate Cost with Buyer to assure General Boats (read Stan, the
main man) Support.   Contact Bob at bobq41 at att.net  or  at (772) 285-9853.
Cheers,  Bob