[Rhodes22-list] Masthead Light

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Sun Jan 12 11:35:02 EST 2014

I bet you a nickel the light is burned out. Replace with a nice LED fixture. You'll be glad you did. Less power draw and lasts a lifetime.

Is your mast down for the winter? If so, it's and easy job.  You may have two wires in the mast if you have VHF. IF a new bulb doesn't work than it may be time to check wiring the runs from bottom of mast to the light first. Lastly, troubleshoot the wiring from bottom of mast to circuit breaker panel.

Cheers
Ted