[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Withdrawals

Bill Pauer billpauer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:24:03 EST 2014

As I watch the temperature drop to tonight's projected low of 4 degrees, I am
afraid I am going in to sailing withdrawals.  I am starting to feel my chair
sway, I am sure I can smell coconut scented sunscreen, I am craving a drink
with an umbrella in it, and my memories of my last sail are getting fuzzy.
If anyone has photos of sailing their Rhodes in a warm and tropical location
would you please post them? It might be the thing to pull me from this cold
weather funk and make it 'til spring.

Thanks-
Bill

S/V Al-Ki