[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes sails anybody?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jul 1 09:31:00 EDT 2014

Main does'nt have reef points..also forgot to mention we already purchased
the Garolite panels to fit in the cutout areas I did in the trunk well as
well as the bias tape..just need to get the resin & epoxy for fastening the
panels in place..need to grind down a little on the Portland cement (I
filled a little on the starboard side after removing the swelled glass
area..lso needs glass work around the base of the trunk well where it meets
hull..we removed all the Portland cement from there to check out the hull..)

 The foot well area where the table goes needs to be cut out and either
reglassed or put in a Tek or other type of floor ..

outside of keel on starboard back side needs to be ground down flush and
reglassed..it's kinda "bulby"
plus the lip of the trunkwell where ctr board comes out of the keel has
separated a bit and needs bias tape rolled and shaped around rear area..all
offers considered..