[Rhodes22-list] Request for help

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jul 2 07:40:10 EDT 2014

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello,
How are you doing, I hope all is well with you and family. I'm very sorry for involving you in my present issue but  I was left with no choice but to contact you.
Am in Istanbul,Turkey to see my sick cousin who is suffering from a critical Uterine fibroid and must undergo a hysterectomy surgery to save her life. The news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency,she's going through a lot of pain at the moment and she needs family support to keep her going. The doctors have advised that it is necessary that the tumor is operated soon to avoid any complications. I hope you understand my plight and pardon me.
Hysterectomy surgery is expensive here, The estimate for the surgery is $10,000. I have already spent approx. $8,000 towards her treatment. Since the amount is huge, I request you to lend out a helping hand and support me with a loan of $2,000 to make the necessary arrangement. I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. Since I don't know your financial status at the moment, any kind of help whatsoever will be deeply appreciated. Your help and support will give her a chance to live a normal life once again. There is nothing called a small help when the heart giving it is big. Any amount will be accepted with gratitude and paid back after the surgery. Please let me know how much you can loan me so that i can provide you with the details to get the money to me.
Thanks in advance for your a support.
Sincerely,

Bob Dobson,CLU,ChFC,CLTC,CMFC,LUTCF