[Rhodes22-list] Arthur in Edenton?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jul 4 11:42:02 EDT 2014

thanks Dave,

in my 27 years in this particular location and particularly on our
charmed 9 acres, it is all propaganda: Never any real snow, no droughts,
floods, earth quakes, tornadoes and hurricanes.
Try it, you'll like it, too much water to sail, no tides with almost
constant Sound depths and, with your new start up, we can swap stories.

A CT prospect named Marc said an owner told him nice things.  If that
was not you, your thinking nice things seems to be working.

ss