[Rhodes22-list] Motor winch

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jul 12 01:19:33 EDT 2014

John,

Here it is again.

If your email client breaks it into two or more lines, try copying the
multiple lines into your browser address bar instead of just clicking on the
truncated portion.  I find I have to do that every once in a while when the
link is too long to fit on one line in Outlook.

James

http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Performance-Lighting-PL-SW29-Wireless/dp/B000BRJ
F62/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1333130375&sr=1-1