[Rhodes22-list] Found on Lake Hartwell, 7-9-2014

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jul 12 10:18:23 EDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
To: rhodes22-list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Sat, Jul 12, 2014 9:14 am
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Found on Lake Hartwell, 7-9-2014

Hi Rummy,
     You just invited some other Joe for a single handed lesson on my Rhodes 22.
I of Second Wind don't have an Ipone.  I would enjoy having you aboard anytime
for learning and libations.  The "other" Joe is welcone too.   Joe Riley s/v
Second Wind Lake Hartwell

On my over night I anchored in six inches of water and left out a scope of 42
inches.  Here is a picture..can see what's wrong with this picture?