[Rhodes22-list] boat lift and bottom repair update

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jul 12 14:25:30 EDT 2014

Rummy:

I tried the plastic wrap too but it is unmanageable - especially when
wearing sticky gloves, It sticks to itself before you can spread it out. You
want the heaviest sheeting that still light enough that it will cling to the
paint remover on an overhead surface. I found that the 2 mill stuff worked
well while the heavy 6 mil stuff was too heavy. It clings to the surface and
is still manageable.

Graham