[Rhodes22-list] Engine Lift Remote

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jul 15 17:18:55 EDT 2014

We had a couple of built-in switches installed in case our remote went
missing, which it often does. One switch is under the starboard bench, and
the other is in the cabin next to the outlets and the switch panel.

They're pretty handy, but of course the remote is better because you can't
see the motor when you're in the cabin or reaching under the seat...