[Rhodes22-list] wing-on-wing w/ whisker pole

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jul 19 10:34:52 EDT 2014

Curtis,

For the 170 genny, the base of the whisker pole should be clipped to a mast
mount just below the upper position of the IMF boom.  That way, you can
easily set the pole from inside the cabin with the pop top up.  The working
jib sheet serves as the downhaul with the pole extended between the lower
shrouds.

Wing-on-wing, you should get to the 5.25 knot hull speed in 10 knot wind.
Pull up the board and keep all ham at the back of the cockpit.

Rick