[Rhodes22-list] How's your keel work progressing?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jul 31 08:40:50 EDT 2014

Graham,
Good idea of using the shop vac, but I think you will have better results
if you taped it off and sucked instead of blowing. I have used this method
to  remove moisture from several projects over the years including industrial
flat  roofs that were saturated with water.
I recently purchased ($113.00 from Amazon) a cheap 10 x 20 canopy to put
RumRunner under so that I can rebed her ports. Rains here are hard to predict
 and she won't fit into my garage.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/30/2014 7:13:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,