[Rhodes22-list] Happy Birthday Rose

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Jun 1 16:22:07 EDT 2014

Well Stan,
	Give Rose a hug just on principle then.
Chris and Alice Geankoplis
Medford OR.

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of The Rhodes 22 Email
List
Sent: Sunday, June 1, 2014 7:36 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List; skip at rootaction.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Happy Birthday Rose

thank you Don and anyone else who intends to follow up - but this birthday
thing is not necessary.

like any lady, Rose lies about her age telling everyone she is 102 when she
is really only 92.  at GB we stopped celebrating birthdays 91 years ago.  we
don't want to be reminded or think about it.  if you visit you will find all
mirrors covered with towels with pin up pictures of Rose when she was Mrs.
Virginia.

ss