[Rhodes22-list] Rudder

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jun 5 15:43:30 EDT 2014

Thanks to those who responded to my rudder issue. I think I have identified
the problem if not completely fixed it yet. After the lines come out from the
bottom of the rudder they go around a cylinder about two inches long and half
an inch in diameter.The cylinder is screwed to the bottom of the standing part
of the rudder so that the lines are contained. In my situation one of the
screws came loose so that the lines were lying along the side of the rudder
and jamming between the blade and the standing part, causing one of the lines
to almost completely sever. So there is a little work to do, but not much I
hope.

Harry