[Rhodes22-list] Summer Begins...finally!

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jun 9 10:37:52 EDT 2014

Yes, summer has begun. I had a blissfully uneventful launch of the Carol Lee 2 yesterday. To take advantage of the 8 AM high tide, we launched without raising the mast, motored to my mooring & raised the mast there. We finished rigging, broke for lunch & took a short test sail. The new mainsail furling line worked perfectly as did everything else.

Let the sailing begin.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Now in Quincy, MA on its mooring