[Rhodes22-list] Summer Begins...finally!

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jun 11 09:52:39 EDT 2014

Hey Chris G(reco),
I shall vicariously sail with all the Rhodies this summer,  Strange as it
sounds, even the little challenges (and not so little challenges) of keeping
the boats on the water, old and new, is entertaining.  So though I won't be
sailing I will still be enjoying sailing with all of you.  And like I said,
anyone out there in Illinois who wants a sailing buddy on occasion, let me
know!

Chris G
(the other Rhodie brother from another planet)
Medford, OR