[Rhodes22-list] new GB genoa furling system

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jun 19 13:39:20 EDT 2014

Stan:

Hmm. Not sure it is worth the trouble unless it is an exercise in showing
off your mechanical wizardry. I am happy with my 175, although I don't
unfurl it all the way except in very light winds. Sail shape is
compromised, but, as an an Afternoon Gentleman Sailor, I really don't care
that much.

Cheers,
Shawn
S/V Sweet Baboo (Recycled 86)