[Rhodes22-list] new GB genoa furling system

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jun 19 16:27:33 EDT 2014

Stan, Yes, please do the R&D for a new furler system with all the features
you listed.  I have the new 130 genoa and love it as well as the  new
traveler which is really easy to use  (and so invites use).  Do unveil a
new invention and I'll be very likely to buy it  for its utility- in
changing head sails- and just to see how it works!          Richard Arking,
R22, Sheepshead Bay , Brooklyn, NY