[Rhodes22-list] Cracks in keel

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jun 19 19:56:29 EDT 2014

I second "the lift envy."  As I age, my 72 can no longer be reversed to 27, no matter how hard I try.  Somehow getting on my back under the R22 gets more difficult.  But the real problem is getting up!  If it were not for the thought of a Rummy inspired Mount Gay rum drink, I'd probably never make it back to the standing position!  {:>)

Bob on the "NoKaOi 3"

Sent from my iPad