[Rhodes22-list] new GB genoa furling system

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jun 20 09:34:51 EDT 2014

not a Rhodes computer - keeps acting up so not sure if this ever left
here - will hit send again

Marc, you know I have no sense of humor so by your own words, am sending
two - along with a second Rhodes to go with your second genoa, along
with directions for joining both Rhodes back to back for a double-ender
to skip coming about.  Twice as fast?  I'm thinking, I'm thinking.
Maybe side by side for a catamaran.