[Rhodes22-list] Mary Lou to Mary Lou

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jun 27 10:26:54 EDT 2014

This is really just to Mary Lou Troy but, since others might know/have known the other Mary Lou, I send via the List.

Driving down from DC last night I stopped at the Gander Mountain in Ocala FL and got chatting with a cheerful, helpful sales person. I hadn't noticed her name tag, but when I mentioned having a Rhodes 22 and she mentioned knowing them from Chesapeake Bay, the connections connected. Mary Lou says she knew Mary Lou and Fred from Swan Creek Marina, where she once worked. She sends her greetings & good wishes. (Me too.)