[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 3406, Issue 1

Reid K Hester reidkhester at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:08:43 EST 2014

Hi Chris,
Thanks. We've decided to hold off on a buying decision though until we get
out to CA later this year (central coast, Pismo Beach). The drought out
there has really dried up inland reservoirs and we want to make sure we
have water to sail in (other than the Pacific) before getting a Rhodes 22.

Warmest regards,

Reid K. Hester, Ph.D.
Director, Research Division
Behavior Therapy Associates LLC