[Rhodes22-list] Forestay Kaput

Art Czerwonky s/v MaryJane cover-man at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 13:25:58 EDT 2014

SS should have very minimal stretch - a rigger can advise.  The turnbuckle should adjust adequately for any change in length.  If you have the forestay for the GB tube furler, why not use this for overall forestay length?

Best to you,

Art Czerwonky
s/v MaryJane
Lake Hartwell/St Pete

Have a nice day !

a new forestay and straightening out a bend, not a kink, thank goodness in
my old reliable GBI tube.  The old forestay had stretched a little and I was
going to replace it anyway but since mother nature has stuck a spur in my
backside I need to ask specific length  of the new forestay or should I just
send the old one and ask for a few inches shorter.  Also can someone show me
in a picture of the attachment of your forestay to the front plate.  Thanks
to all.

Charlie Bocholis
Kernersville,NC
JAWS