[Rhodes22-list] Standing rigging thickness

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 16:33:09 EDT 2014

8" of snow one day and gone the next. A very respectable 68 degrees today.
No wind however.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/15/2014 1:17:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cover-man at comcast.net writes:

Thanks,  Rummy, complete agreement here.  Why sail  uptight, right?  There
is no logic I know for keeping the stays more than  hand-tight.  How did you
fare with snow at  Hartwell?

Best,

Art

http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Standing-rigging-thickness-tp47474.html