[Rhodes22-list] companionway trim strips

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Mar 17 21:48:41 EDT 2014

Hi Jerry:

The paint I used was System Three waterborne epoxy. If you are interested in
this very interesting and safe paint, I posted a detailed description and
some photos here"
http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Been-lurking-but-been-here-Check-it-o
ut-td46705.html#a46722 . If the link doesn't work search for Sep 08, 2013
Re: Painting update

Graham