[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 3420, Issue 2

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 12:54:02 EDT 2014

Richard,
My guess is that the water was from condensation. Way up north  the water
is usually colder than the air at night. Moisture condenses on the  inside of
the hull and ends up in your bilge.
Even though your boat was recycled in 98, the centerboard trunk for the
dagger board is configured differently from earlier versions. You still have
the  original centerboard configuration. Whether it is better than the dagger
board  is still up for discussion and racing.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/17/2014 10:32:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,