[Rhodes22-list] Help

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Mar 21 12:10:46 EDT 2014

Chris,

If you need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to fellow
Rhodies on LI.  I live in Kings Park and moor in the Nissequogue.  We put in
first week of May (mooring is set April 12th).  Feel free to contact offline
to exchange cell phone numbers.

Did you buy the boat new or used?  What year is it?

Mike
s/v <-no name -> ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY