[Rhodes22-list] Water tank removal and balance

Chrissailorman chrissailorman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 11:02:18 EDT 2014

Thank you Ric..
I actually removed my tank. I will probably use 3 or 4...five gallon gasoline jugs and place them starboard. Use a bungee to secure them. That will make it easy to empty if needed before winter though being vinyl/plastic, don't think they will crack when frozen.. Maybe just lower the water in them a bit to allow for expansion. Where do you sail? Do you empty your tank?
Chris G(reco)

Sent from my iPad