[Rhodes22-list] Forestay Kaput

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 13:49:10 EDT 2014

Charlie,
There have been several upgrades to the bearing arrangement over the years.
 Without more information it is impossible to help you. Year of boat and
photo's  would be helpful. I think I know what you are asking, but pictures
really help.  All the parts for the GBI furler are boat specific and not used
on any other  craft. (That I am aware of)

Rummy

In a message dated 3/27/2014 12:16:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,