[Rhodes22-list] Motor Lift Wiring Question

Dennis mcneelyd at site-solutions.com
Tue May 6 14:22:42 EDT 2014

I don't have a lift, but worked as an automotive mechanic *lots* of years
ago. The part in your photo looks exactly like an in-line circuit breaker.
If too many amps passed through it, it would trip and kill the circuit for a
while, then reset itself.

Dennis McNeely
Magic Moments
Unwrapped and ready for action - but still dry